Thursday, January 17, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THIS MOMENT AND THOSE TO COME

I finally understand.  I am grateful to the Almighty for this moment, this moment of peace, quiet and joy.  I have joy, I have energy, I will have a good day.  This is my mantra.

I will not look back.  I am not going there.  I am here.  I am going towards the future, my future alone which no one can mess with.

I was unhappy yesterday.  Then I realized that I was looking back and I realized not only that I'm not going in that direction, but I don't want to go there.

Except for occasional days that I created for myself, there are no happy memories of parents, husband or children.  I have all these things because this is what the world said that you needed at that time.  I survived the abusive parents.  I survived the abusive husband.  I survived the rotten children.  I even survived July 31. July 31 was put there for a reason.  I believe that the Almighty was frustrated with my inability to "see."

I survived because of my faith in the Almighty and my own spirit.  I have accomplished a lot for me and I'm happy.

I will not look back again because I'm not going that way.

I will thank the Almighty for putting his arm around me and protecting me so that I could have a wonderful career, friends and fun things to do.

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to reach this moment in time.

I am moving forward from this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment