Wednesday, September 10, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND PERSPECTIVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned through yoga the meaning of perspective.

There are things that I could become depressed about. However, when balanced against all that is good in my life, I can see things in perspective and that helps me to deal with difficulties.

Today I walked for my usual two hours.

I went to the Lunch and Learn at PJC and really enjoyed it.

I will be reading my book for the yoga book club as well as the newspapers.

I'm heading to the library to see the film NOAH.

Then I will take a yoga class.

It's a wonderful day.  It's not a day that other people have BUT I am blessed with this day.

Thank you Almighty for helping me put things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment