Wednesday, September 17, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING HAPPY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am happy!!!

I was happy to begin cleaning my closets.  That's a  long term project!!!!

I was so thankful to the Almighty that my bonding did not break when I went to the dentist and that everything was fine.  Later I took a wonderful Restorative Yoga Class with Dawn and I was delighted!!!

I am happy that I retired.   I know how to deal with people and issues quietly so that I see them in perspective.

Now I am going to walk.

I have many wonderful activities today.   Later today, I have The Yoga Book Club.  Tonight I will go to a yoga class and then to the Rabbi's Study Group which I have been looking forward to attending.

With the help of the Almighty, I made the correct decision to retire.

I am so happy.

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to do this.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment