Friday, September 26, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING SPIRITUAL ON THE ROSH HASHANAH HOLIDAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because the Rosh Hashanah holiday was beautiful.

The daughters NEVER called.  He was upset, but I knew this would happen because they never hit benchmarks.

The first day it rained, but I walked to PJC and he drove.  Services were wonderful and spiritual.   I sat with friends.  He did too.  By late in the afternoon, the weather cleared and I was able to walk.  

The second day was beautiful.  I walked.  He walked too and arrived at 10:30.  Services were spiritual and lovely. I again sat with friends.

I was able to walk too.

It was a wonderful holiday. 

I am grateful to the Almighty for being there for me and making the holiday wonderful.  I hope that everything that I prayed for comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment