Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR PEACE AND QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty for the peace and quiet in my life.

I know that sometimes I would have liked my life to be so different.  Never in a million years would I have imagined the things that happened to me.  Sometimes I look at other people and wish that I had had a normal life.

However, given the circumstances, I must celebrate my accomplishments and rejoice.  Thanks to the Almighty I achieved as much as I did and for that I am grateful.

I am also celebrating the peace and quiet that are mine now at home.  I know how to handle the triad and that is a major accomplishment.

They are not coming for the holidays.  They don't observe the holidays and are disrespectful so what's the point???  It will give me time to be spiritual.

Today I will walk for my usual two hours.  The weather is beautiful.  I will read too.

I have a Book Club discussion on LORD OF THE FLIES today.  Then I'm getting a manicure/pedicure.  After dinner, I have a yoga class and I'm watching my newest television show.  Last night I got to watch BOARDWALK.

Thank you, Almighty for the peace and quiet.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment