Thursday, September 18, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR SEEING MISERY IN PERSPECTIVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I realize that I now see misery in perspective as taught to me in yoga.  This doesn't destroy my day at all!!!!

He is doing his best to be silent.  Who knows the reason and who cares????

I am having a wonderful day despite this!!!

I walked for my usual two hours.   I went to an awesome yoga class taught by Lisa.  I have gotten the challahs for Yom Tov!!!! I have gotten the apples too.   I even managed to find Lord of the Flies in the library so that when I finish the book I can watch the film.

I will be going for an Apple lesson!!!!  I was going to create a calendar but decided that the condo season isn't over and there may be more pictures.  I decided to access more music on my IPOD through I-Tunes.   It will cost him.

Later-  And it did cost him!!!!! It cost him not one BUT two CD's on line and dinner at my favorite restaurant.  You would have been proud of me!!  All through dinner he tried to make me depressed as he re-lived them living in our house.  I used yoga principles to move forward.  Let go of that which doesn't serve you so that you can heal.  That didn't sit well with him!!

It's an awesome day!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for allowing me to see life in perspective!!!!

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment