Monday, September 8, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR HAVING THE ALMIGHTY IN MY LIFE

I am grateful that the Almighty is in my life and that He made me a strong person because when things are tough, I know what to do.

This weekend was not easy.  He is not a happy man.  He hates when I am happy and his aim is to make me as miserable as he is.  While this doesn't happen, it takes all of my strength to persevere.   In addition, one of my friends is having her third grandchild.  Life is moving on for her and when I watched the Facebook video,  you could see real joy.  This is not going to happen to me with the Triad.  My guess is that I will live my own life and use strategies to stay happy.

I could have been depressed but I wasn't.  I thanked the Almighty for my blessings and moved on with my life.

Today I will walk and I'm having lunch with some friends and going to an afternoon book club discussion.

I am going to do some errands also.  I need to get to the cleaning store and the bakery to see if they have rounds challahs yet.

I am grateful because the Almighty is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment