Tuesday, September 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

It is quiet and peaceful.  There is no drama.  While it is true that others are moving ahead, my triad never hit bench marks like a normal group of people.  The fact that they are quiet is a plus.

Today the weather is beautiful.  I turned off the air conditioner and opened the windows.  I'm going to walk and then head out to Weight Watchers.  This afternoon I plan to take my flu shot. I have a book discussion this evening.

I had a wonderful time at lunch yesterday with my friends and really enjoyed yesterday's book discussion. I don't miss work at all and am grateful that I made the right decision to leave.

Thank you, Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment