Sunday, September 28, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABILITY TO BE QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have been given the ability to know when to be quiet.

Today is Sunday and he has planned an activity that he wants to do. He wants to go to the festival at the Sands Point Preserve.   Truthfully as we move forward, I need to do less with him.  He hasn't done anything "bad," lately but what he has done in the past has been enough.  There is really no conversation with him except for nonsense conversation.  Even discussing the Rabbi's speech is difficult as he always has negative things to say about people that I like in order to "bait" me.   He fails each time because I know how to be quiet.  He definitely knows how to "work the crowd." One of my friends gave me a look when another friend who doesn't know his history said that she spoke to my husband during the Rosh Hashanah holiday.   This is the reason that we aren't moving.  Imagine him working a crowd in a huge condo????

It's still dark outside.

I'm walking very early this morning because I want to get to yoga and Weight Watchers.  I also want to read the papers with DD coffee.

My new book for the Yoga Book Club, "The Paying Guests" is really enjoyable.

Thank you, Almighty for giving me the ability to be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment