Monday, September 22, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING CONTENT WITH MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am content with my new life.

It doesn't mean that my life is perfect.  It certainly doesn't mean that my dreams came true.  It simply means that I am grateful to the Almighty because I can enjoy each moment and be content with it.

Yesterday, I checked out where Domenico's was.  I have my first retirement luncheon there. I am grateful.  That's September 30th.

I am grateful that today is Monday and I AM NOT WORKING!!!  Monday has become my new favorite day.

Shortly, I will be walking for my usual two hours.  The weather is beautiful!!!!

I have a yoga class planned.

I need to get to Home Depot to buy garbage bags as I continue to clean my closets.

My new book is wonderful.

The dog was groomed yesterday and he looks adorable. 

There are some new television shows that I want to watch tonight.

These are small things to do.  They are quiet things to do.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to become content and happy with my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment