Sunday, September 7, 2014

GRATITUDE FOR STRENGTH AND FORTITUDE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He blessed me with strength and fortitude.

I am going to have to use these qualities today because I am doing the yearly visit to the cemetery with him.  Double Whammy!!!!   I am going to be calm, cool and collected in the car going and coming!!!!!

I am going to walk this morning and read on the way to the cemetery. 

Thank you Almighty for giving me strength and fortitude.

Later-  We visited both cemeteries, his parents and mine.  He tried the quiet routine.  I let it happen.  I brought along both newspapers and my cell phone.  He couldn't upset me at all.

Thank you Almighty for my strength and fortitude.  I was able to visit my family's plot, pray and ask them to pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment