Friday, September 12, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY MANY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for the many blessings in my life.

My intention today is to appreciate my life.  It's a life different from other people in this town but I need to be grateful for all the blessings that the Almighty has given me and move forward.

I have my health.  I have my faith in the Almighty.  I have a wonderful synagogue, yoga studio, pension and activities where I can laugh.  With the Almighty's help, I have made it through the rain and let go of people who didn't serve me in order to heal.

I need to appreciate that daily and I intend to do just that.

This morning, I'm walking early because I have not one but two yoga classes as I do every Friday.

We will be going out to the condo this weekend to hear a comedian at the Jason Winery.  I need to do shopping for that.  I might get to hear a lecture on Leonardo Da Vinci if the shopping is finished quickly or maybe not.

I will be finishing my book for the Yoga Book Club and starting another for an afternoon book club.

My life is good and I need to be grateful for my blessings daily.

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to realize this.

No comments:

Post a Comment