Thursday, March 22, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE

It took me a long time to understand people and to acknowledge who they are so that no one can hurt me.  I am so grateful for that because otherwise I would be a puddle n the floor crying and have no life.  I am grateful that I've learned to be present based so that I don't think about yesterday or tomorrow and today is the gift.


It took me a long time not to be hurt by others and to distance from people who would hurt me. 


My older one is a case in point. At present, she is vacationing with her newest boyfriend who is real trash. But, that's her problem.  She wanted to bring him to a seder and I accepted.   However, it was agreed that he couldn't go to the unveiling.


I always knew that she was a cold-hearted bitch and this proves it.  I will not go on vacation with her because behind my back, she will bring him along.  I owe her nothing.


I had a wonderful day though and have to stop thinking about toxic memories.  My hair is back to being curly and I had dinner with a very dear friend.


I am grateful for my friend and to be rid of toxic memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment