Friday, March 2, 2012

Life's Review

I don't know what made me look back at my accomplishments, but I did. I have such gratitude and pleasure in seeing how I have created a life for myself. There are so many things that I have done that give me joy. I'm proud to say that I took a chance on many things. I created an adventure and I'm enjoying it.

I looked back at this week for example. I took my ETHICS and FINANCE course on MONDAY. I went to a YOGA BOOK CLUB and REGULAR BOOK CLUB on TUESDAY. I went to the periodontist and the SISTERHOOD BOOK CLUB on WEDNESDAY. THURSDAY, I went to FOOT LOCKER.

I also speak to friends, old and new. Just the talking to people is wonderful. He isn't sure who I speak to and is unable to say negative things about them.

Tonight is my SHABBOS and I'm going to fulfill the rituals and then read. I have activities that I enjoy on the weekend.

I'm going to be careful NOT to fall into his trap. I'm sure that he is laying in wait for me. I know it will happen. It will be insulting and I won't give him the satisfaction of reacting anymore because he will derive pleasure from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment