Saturday, March 31, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR RELAXATION

I was so relaxed this Shabbos and I think it came from speaking out all week.  I had a smile inside and outside my face.


I accomplished all of my plans today with little or no conversation.   I attended services and was grateful that it didn't rain so that I could walk for 2 hours!!!!!  I moved more items to get ready for Passover and I finished working on the book shelves.


It's funny, but when I walk, I review my life.  Today I surprised myself by seeing how disturbed he was and how far back it went.  I'm grateful that I survived.


I just added this part of my gratitude.   Here goes!!!!  He came into the music room and we were talking about the Passover break.  I commented that I was going to go to Cindi's to buy clothes for the Hamptons, which wad the last of our vacation.....remember.....no Cape Cod or Montauk.  Anyway, he decided to say, "IF WE GO!"   I couldn't take it any longer and I told him in as quiet a voice as I could muster that if we don't go this year, we will go next year. "No", says he, " I will sell it."  "No," says I in a quiet voice, "it's mine too."  Then I took a deep breathe and said, " I'm not the same person.  I'm not going to get upset if you come into my music room to try and upset me.  Last week, you were buying a condo because I was too stupid to sell a house. Now this.  You can't scare me.  I'm not that person anymore."


I'm proud of myself and grateful that the Almighty sent the right person who put me back together.


I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment