Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR SUCCESSES!!!

I woke up with this feeling of such gratitude for my successes. I was feeling so thankful and happy because the different activities that I do, I really, really enjoy.  Last night, I completed my course in ETHICS and FINANCE at CHABAD and next week, I start a new one called, MYSTICAL PSYCHOLOGY.  I had a private yoga lesson and my body actually went into a pretzel shape!!!


Restorative Yoga, on Saturday was wonderful.  It was so good that I felt the heat when the leader touched me and yesterday, as she said we would be, I was exhausted.  She said that the muscles were relaxed and yes they were. 


I'm reading a book called, THE POWER OF THE BREATHE and really enjoying it.


Tonight, I'm going to my Restorative Yoga class and I can't wait!!! 


I spoke to him about a vacation in the summer and can see that this concept is going south. Truthfully anything that I want to do with him goes south.  That is why I put him in charge of these things so that he can't blame me.   I am going to Kripala with my daughter and I'm happy to do it.


I have success and gratitude for my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment