Friday, March 23, 2012

REFLECTION ON THE WEEK- SO GRATEFUL!!!

Before Shabbos, as is my new custom, I look back on my week with gratitude.  I've become a new person.  I live in the moment.  I'm happily quiet. People say that I'm more calm.  I'm happy within myself.  I have achieved peace.


This morning was beautiful.  I speak very little with him because there is nothing to say.  I listen.  He is not a friend so I don't express my joy.  I go about my business.  I notice that I get so much more accomplished quietly. This morning was a case in point.  I did my usual chores before work. BUT, I also put in a wash, played with the doggie, set up my dinner for tonight, set out out my checkbook for him to balance, and cleaned out part of the refrigerator.  I then picked up a melt-away for a shower that I'm attending today.


All done, WITH JOY and GRATITUDE TO THE ALMIGHTY.  I noticed the beautiful day and am comfortable walking when I get home.


I am grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment