Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR INSIGHTS

I've changed for the better and I'm so grateful to the Almighty for helping me. Yesterday, I thought about all my accomplishments and activities this year and was filled with gratitude.

I brought my TREE OR LIFE NECKLACE home unseen because he never looks at me and I'm grateful because I didn't know how I would get it into the house.  A lady in the jewelry store asked what occasion this was for and I happily replied, NO OCCASION....I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE I DO YOGA.  I DESIGNED IT.

  I again spoke about a possible vacation that he could plan. I know now that it isn't going to happen as he has no interest in it.  It's a game he's playing.  Truthfully, I don'y care.  I have a full life without a vacation with him and could only develop anxiety if we go together.  But, and this is BIG, I WAS GRATEFUL THAT I SAID NOTHING!!!!   I made the decision that my vacation this year will be with Hilary at Kirpula.  He would love to sell the condo to take away everything.  Hopefully, that might hurt me. But, it can't happen and he must go as he's paying for it.

I came back from Restorative Yoga yesterday, so mellow and happy.  The house was dark and he was asleep or so he pretended.  I really didn't care.  I went on the computer, read my new book and went to sleep and got a quality nights sleep.  Usually, I awake and get anxious, but yoga has taught me to focus on my breathe and I go back to sleep.

This morning as is my habit, I asked him to close my necklace.  He did and then said see you tomorrow as he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.  I laughed to myself because, yes, our lives have changed. I've become  capable individual and he has lost power over me.  He knows to say, "Good Morning " to eveyone, but me.  It is supposed to hurt but doesn't anymore.

I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment