Friday, March 30, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING HOW TO SAY IT

I DON'T HAVE TO GO ON VACATION WITH HIM!!!!!!    HE WON'T COME TO PASTA NIGHT!!!!!


I FINALLY learned the right way to say something.   I agreed with him that going to Montauk was not a good idea because we have been there before.   I agreed that it might rain in Cape Cod. I agreed that since I work at Pasta Night and he gets to sit with the Principal's family, he need not go.


I agreed non-judgementally and non-emotionally.  It's over.  To see me is to see me smile.  


What a successful week!!!!   I'm not wearing wedding bands.  He said that you know I'm not single, so why must I wear them?   I'm not going to Kirpala.  ( It's a wonderful place for you and.......)  I don't have to go on vacation wit him.  ( We have been there already.  It's too much like the Hamptons.  It may rain. )  He won't come to Pasta Night.  (I don't want to sit with the Principal's parents.)


I'm free!!!!!  The Israelites were freed from bondage and I've taken another step to be independent and free of him.


I am grateful to the Almighty!!!!!    Tonight is Shabbos.  I am overjoyed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment