Monday, March 12, 2012

SCARED....BUT GRATEFUL

My emotions today are totally up and down and here's why.  After a weekend filled with survival strategies  (where, as you know I did extremely well) we met my older daughter and her boyfriend for a birthday dinner.   I knew that he would be pleasant because I'm the bottom of the food chain. And he was pleasant.


However, he decided to share with me that he had a lump on the back of his neck and this is not good.  He chose to tell only me because it could upset me.  I shared the news with the girls and they were upset.  The boyfriend couldn't care less.


I had a bad nights sleep.  It's not that I love him.  I don't...not after everything he has done to me since 1970, but I created a role for him and would hate to loose that.  It would make my life more difficult and I grew concerned in the middle of the night.  I'ma capable woman, but that's what happened.


I am grateful for the life that I've created.  It's mine.  I know how to handle him. I would hate to loose that.

No comments:

Post a Comment