Friday, March 16, 2012

IT'S SHABBOS

My life has fallen into such a nice routine and I am so grateful to the Almighty for this.  On Friday, I like to review my week to see if it was successful and thank Gd for this.  This was another successful week.  Each day I did something that I enjoyed doing.  I changed channels to quote my new course, Mystical Psychology, when I discovered that I was not joyful.


Did I tell you that I registered for a course this summer?    Gd willing, I stay healthy.  I won't retire, but instead will find joy in what I do.  I have learned to listen and contemplate what I hear and upon discovering that I really don't want a vacation with him, then a course was the way to go.


Today, I'm tired and my culminating activity for Shabbos is to make dinner, read and go to sleep early to prepare for a wonderful Shabbos filled with spiritual activities that I enjoy.


I am so grateful to the Almighty for giving me the intelligence to create this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment