Monday, February 4, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND

I am grateful to the Almighty for the awesome and relaxing weekend that I had. 

It started with a good night's sleep on Friday night.
  
Then Saturday morning, it was up and off to PJC for services and kiddish with friends.   I knew that it was cold, but I never dreamed that I would walk for 2 hours.  I guess being with him in the house will do that to you.  I read 2 newspapers and then went on the computer.  I am reading a wonderful book.   In the evening, I did laundry, paid bills and watched a film that was up for an OSCAR.   There was minimal conversation.

It snowed Saturday night.  Sunday morning, I shoveled it.  We had a plan to walk HOME DEPOT, but he didn't want to go.  I surprised myself by going and then going to yoga.  I put gas in the truck, and purchased Dunkin' Donuts.   I read 2 newspapers and went on the computer.  I had a manicure and now I'm looking at a funky blue.

I made dinner.  Since he was silent most of the weekend, except for practical comments, I set up the kitchen to make tofu, which I love.   He was surprised that we weren't going out.  My question to you is how does one go out to dinner when there is no conversation for days?   My guess is that one just goes to eat and that I didn't want to do.

He announced that I'm different.  I realized that this was an opening for a discussion and then an argument and then a fight and then 911.  I replied that we could discuss it later.  Of course, we never did.  It was just an opening to start an issue.

I feel so relaxed this cold Monday morning.

Thanks Almighty for an awesome weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment