Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING HOW TO HAVE A QUIET WEEKEND

I am grateful to the Almighty because I finally understand how to have a quiet weekend.

I had a wonderful 3 day weekend because I knew which roads I didn't want to go down and didn't go down those roads.

I know that I had a relaxing weekend because I feel relaxed here at work. If his harassment had gotten to me, I would be exhausted and teary-eyed at work.  I'm smiling, even though you can't see it, because I know that I am capable of retirement because I will be safe.  

I am also smiling because he has started a new campaign.  That is, he is trying to conjure up fear in me by telling me which doctors he has to see in the near future.  I am laughing because he has again told me that the pacemaker moves.  He makes a great actor as he shows me how incapable his body is of moving.  He groans very well except when he is on the phone.  He doesn't even like to make his private calls around me for that reason.  I do very well with all of this.  I'm quiet.  I watch. I learn.  I'm non-emotional.

And what does all this do?  It encourages me to have a life of my own.  I'm enjoying every minute of that.

I'm so glad that he nixed the idea of looking for a condo yesterday.   It is not only because I got my Passover shopping started.  It is because I really don't want to get myself more entangled with him then I have to.  He's helping me not to get entangled by placing a carrot out there ( that I pretend I want, but don't) and snatching it away.

His reason for not looking for a condo was that it was cold.  That reason allowed me to run around alone and enjoy what I was doing while I agreed that with CHF, it was cold.

Meanwhile, I get to have a life which is wonderful.

Thank you Almighty for my wonderful weekend.

Today, I have to go to the dentist.  My bonding is loose.  I know it will break which will give him an excuse to carry on. 

I know this an intend to be calm and quiet.  I'm smiling as I write this.

Thank you Almighty for the ability to understand him, react appropriately and not get involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment