Sunday, February 3, 2013

GRATITUDE FOR LIVING!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful evening that I had yesterday.

I watch JANGO at home because one of my friend's at school gave me a bootleg copy.  I really enjoyed it.  

I must say that I gave myself a wonderful day yesterday.

This morning, it snowed.   I SHOVELED IT!!!!!!!

Now I'm off to HOME DEPOT to walk.   Thank you Almighty for a wonderful beginning to Sunday!!!!!!

I went to HOME DEPOT and walked for a hour.  Then it was off to yoga.  We had a substitute instructor and she was excellent.

I completed my yoga class and discovered that the snow had melted.  It was off to gas up the truck and get Dunkin' Donuts coffee, preparation to read NEWSDAY and the NY TIMES.

I came home and he asked me to clean the lighting fixtures with him.  One day, on a Friday, I came home early to discover all the dishes in the sink and the bed unmade.  I told him "later." Politically speaking, that is the correct answer.  He told me that there was an OPEN HOUSE at a local condo.  I told him that it sounded interesting and that he should go.  All of this in my cute little, quiet voice!!!!  I'm getting good at this.   We had a relationship that was based on bantering and insults.  If you take this away, there is one thing that is left.........QUIET!!!!  What a great way to spend a winter's day.

Now, it's off to prepare an eggplant and go get a manicure.  The eggplant was rotten. He needed to get another one.  I did have time to help clean the lighting fixture.

Later I got a beautiful blue manicure.  And I made an eggplant.

He's told me that he is upset that we aren't going out.  I said to him something to the effect that if you don't speak, no one knows what you want.  That's his problem!!!!!!

I love Sunday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment