Thursday, February 21, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING HOW TO "PLAY POKER"

I am so grateful to the Almighty for knowing how to play poker, that I am smiling!!!!!!!

We had a plan to go to look for wall paper for the dining room and then go out to dinner.  Last night, I made healthy tofu on the George Forman and steamed vegetables for dinner.  It's a dinner that he hates, but he hates everything.

I had just come home from a wonderful, fun filled private yoga lesson with Leslie and was excited about going to PJC for BINGO and SANGRIA.

While we were eating, I asked him where we would be dining tomorrow.   It was an ordeal for him to tell me.  Lately, I guess to upset me (which has failed also) he has negated every restaurant that we have gone to.  Finally, he chose one.  But then he was upset at throwing away good tofu which we could eat tomorrow!!!!

I said that I could make it for my lunch and that seemed to satisfy him.

I went to BINGO and had a wonderful time and won prizes.

When I came home, I thought about his comment that it was a shame to throw out good tofu.  This morning, I set the table, prepared vegetables in the steamer, and told him that I understood that he didn't want to throw out tofu and we would have it for dinner.

You should have seen his face!!!!!

He accused me of being sarcastic because he naturally would not take responsibility for what he said. However, I reminded him that last night he had said that he didn't want to throw out good food and so this morning I set the table and prepared the vegetables.

He was not a happy camper.

Be careful what you wish for.

Thank you Almighty for giving me the ability to play poker!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment