Saturday, February 16, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR WISDOM AND STRENGTH

I am grateful to the Almighty for my wisdom and also for my strength.

What do these two things have in common, so much so that I have placed them together?  I always knew that I was bright and I thank the Almighty for that.  However, I have also become wise in that I know what to say and what not to say.  I know that there is a road that I don't want to walk down and I am wise enough not to.

The Almighty has given me strength so I am able to control the desire to speak. Speaking what I feel, in many cases would lead me down a road that I don't need to travel on.

Not traveling down that road has given me calm and quiet.  It has given me the time to do things that I enjoy and to explore many other things that I would like to do.

This is not to say that it is easy. I always give my opinion to people I trust and like and enjoy being with.  I am careful around those that I think of as my enemies.  I am grateful to the Almighty for knowing the difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment