Monday, February 11, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR BEING A POLITICAL PERSON

I am grateful to the Almighty for being a political person that thinks things through and creates strategies.

This morning he had to drive me to work because of the freezing rain advisory.  I kept the conversation very global and made sure that I didn't answer his bantering.  I know which road to travel!!!!

I am judging that I did succeed this weekend because I am feeling very relaxed today and it's a work day!!!!!

And a wonderful work day it was!!!!!

He is picking me up after school.  I asked to go to a jewelry store of his choosing to pick out a simple necklace for me to wear as a  Valentine's Day gift.  He agreed.  I am not letting my guard down.  Where will this lead??

He chose a heart surrounded by diamonds.  It is beautiful.  I do not feel guilty accepting it when I get it.  I have been through too much.  That is the kind of person he is.  I still have my quiet voice because who knows what will happen next.  

I need to remain Calm, Cool and Collected because  with one swoop of a tail, an entire load of milk is on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment