Monday, February 18, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE THINGS!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the wonderful little things in my life.

I am thankful that I have learned to appreciate all of them.

Although it was a cold day, I was up early and I went to HOME DEPOT to walk.  I walked for 1 1/2 hours.   The sky was absolutely beautiful.

Then I was off to ABSOLUTE YOGA to do a LEVEL ONE CLASS with LESLIE.  I had no idea that I would be doing this class.  Initially, I thought that I was going to WESTHAMPTON to look at condos.  He had actually contacted a broker and she had made plans for us to see condos.  He decided that he didn't want to go because it was too cold and he has CHF.  That is his excuse to confuse me.    He probably thought that I would be upset. Wouldn't that be fun for him if I was upset???  What a surprise when I said that I was going to a yoga class.

It was a wonderful yoga class.  I really looked into myself to explore my body.

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me strong to be able to find a life made up of all good things.

I read both newspapers and when I shut down the computer, I will read my book. 

Then it's off to start the Passover shopping.  When he asked if he could go, I innocently asked how he could go if he had CHF.  I can play this game too.

It's been a beautifully quiet weekend filled with all good things.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

I so enjoyed Passover shopping.  I met a fellow from my book club,  a former student and a gal that I worked with.

I came home, unloaded and set up everything.  I was overjoyed that I had gotten this done.  I told him not to help me since it was cold and he had CHF.  Was he annoyed!!!!!

I told him that we couldn't go out to dinner because it was cold and he had CHF.

I did this all in MY NEW QUIET VOICE.   He told me that he had had a boring weekend.

I, on the other hand, had a wonderful weekend filled with PJC, walking, 2 yoga classes, a movie, shopping and my book. 

What could be better????

Thank you, Almighty, for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment