Sunday, February 17, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR STRENGTH

I am so grateful to the Almighty for my strength.

Even when I feel myself sliding, I pull myself back because I am strong.

Yesterday I got a text message from the older one "reminding" me of all the activities that we have to schedule.  These were activities that go back to 2006 that she never wanted to do.  She wants us to meet her boyfriends parents and is going to "give me" the kitchen sink so it looks like we have a good relationship.  The boyfriend is just like her father, only worse. 

Initially, I engaged him in conversation asking why she would do this.  When I saw that I was getting nowhere, I regrouped.

This morning I told him that I decided to go.  I have no intention of doing this.  I just wanted the TRIAD off my back and guess what,  SUCCESS!!!!!

I walked at Home Depot because the snow hasn't melted.  I went to my yoga class.

So far, it's been an excellent day.......

More Later........

I managed to read my 2 newspapers and start the next book for another book club.  I also went to get a manicure/pedicure and I chose the color RED!!!!!!  The doggie went for a grooming.  We were to meet back at the house at 6PM to see if we were going out or I was cooking. 

I'm getting very good at figuring him out.  We had made a plan, contacted a broker in Westhampton to look for a bigger place.  We were going tomorrow.  I came home from the manicure/pedicure at 6PM.  Was I going out to dinner or not?  He decided to stay in and so I'm making a chicken for 8PM.   I didn't say anything and I put the chicken up.  He wanted to know if I was angry that I was cooking.

He would love for me to get angry so it could start again.  That didn't happen.  I also knew that he wasn't buying another condo.  He was upset that I didn't get angry.

His plan didn't work.


Tomorrow I will walk and attend a Level One yoga class.

Then I'll start the Passover shopping.

Like I said at the beginning of this, I'm grateful to the Almighty for strength.

An evening addition:  I made a most wonderful dinner for myself and he decided to discuss the prospective condo.   My answer????  You got this money through a lawsuit.  It's a decision that you have to make.  Naturally with an answer like that, he was screwed!!!!!

Thank you Almighty for strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment