Saturday, February 23, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR CURBING IMPULSIVITY

Tank you, Almighty, for giving me insight into impulsivity.

It's not easy, but as we approach the Spring, and especially the unstructured Summer months, I need to come up with a plan to keep me safe.

It's not enough to have things to do, as I saw last Summer.  What is needed and this is what I'm doing now, is a careful look at myself to see how to keep myself safe.

One of the things that I have been working and I might add, successfully on is QUIET.  I have learned what to say and what not to say.  I have learned to be THOUGHTFUL so that I can say things like, "THAT's INTERESTING."  " I WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT THOUGHT."

Seen months have passed since that HORRIFIC DAY, JULY 31st!!!!!

Now, I'm working on something else........CONTROL AND IMPULSIVITY!!!.I'm not impulsive, but I am a problem solver.  I always believed that relationships could improve.  BUT, NOT THIS ONE!!!

My most vulnerable time is when I get up.  I am emotional and my THINKING BRAIN is still sleeping.   Therefore, I'm working on CURBING MY IMPULSIVITY and being QUIET in the morning.   

This is especially true in UNSTRUCTURED TIME such as a VACATION or SUMMER TIME.

This is what he is looking to do and believe me, he is waiting to attack.

HOWEVER,   QUIET,  CONTROL and CURBING MY IMPULSIVITY should do the trick.

I'm starting NOW to work on these issues.

Thank you, Almighty for this showing me this!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment