Wednesday, February 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the happiness that he has given me in my "new life."

Last night I went to a wonderful Restorative class and invited a friend of mine to go with me.  It was a very enjoyable experience.

I have been practicing what I learned in the Restorative workshop on Saturday.  I find it to be extremely important because it is very calming.  In the morning, when I get up, I have added it to my mantra.  I find that thinking about this and visualizing this is very helpful in looking forward to a pleasant day.   After I say my prayers and repeat my manta:  I HAVE JOY!!  I HAVE ENERGY!!! I WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!, I now ask myself the three questions and remind myself to work on them during the day:

* HOW HAVE I MADE MY HEART SING?*

* HOW HAVE I LOVED MYSELF DEEPLY?*

* HOW HAVE I FULLY LET GO?*

If I find that I haven't done any of these things, I stop and re-group.  For example, last night when he wanted to start an issue, I thought about these three questions and moved forward.

I have started to use a lavender oil.  It's smell is very calming.

I find that as a result of all this, I have much more time to do the things that matter to me.

I am thankful and grateful to the Almighty for happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment