Wednesday, February 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for what I plan to have, ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

I awoke to sweeping the dusting of snow from the driveway.  The sky, I noticed was a beautiful shade of blue.   I picked up my coffee and headed to work.

I have my private lesson with Leslie today.  

I have my mantra.  I HAVE JOY.  I HAVE ENERGY.  I WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

More later............................

My yoga lesson was wonderful!!!  It was hip openers and shoulders openers!!!!  

Absolutely amazing!!!

I'm home tonight because I wanted to read.  I never read. I played on the computer and now I'm going to watch television.  I am comfortable being home because I know the power of quiet.

Thank you Almighty for a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment