Thursday, October 3, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY INTELLIGENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty, because He created me as an intelligent person.

It is true that I am very sensitive.  However, I'm learning to treat others as they treat me.  I'm sure that comes as a surprise to nasty people because it's not something I usually do but it is something that I'm learning to do.  For example, the only text that I received from the older one yesterday, was that it was National Kale Day and that she is going to purchase some in Fairway. My response???  Five hours later, I wrote that I loved kale in salad!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I took a risk in yoga.  I did some difficult standing poses where I really had to spread my legs.  I used a chair as a prop.  I was afraid, but did show courage and I will do it again!!!!

Dinner and the book discussion were wonderful!!

Today, I will make my heart soar by getting a manicure-pedicure after work.

Thank you, Almighty for my intelligence. Used correctly, I will always be happy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment