Thursday, October 17, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT I TOOK THE DAY OFF

I am grateful to the Almighty that I took the day off from work.  This is in preparation for my retirement in June.  I can no longer hide out in a school.

The weather isn't wonderful, BUT, I walked for an hour in the morning.  I owe myself another hour if it doesn't rain!!!

I read the newspapers and drank wonderful coffee from DD. 

I am going to the Yoga Book Club soon.  We will do yoga, have lunch and discuss a book that we all read.

I'm excited!!!

I am then going to CINDI'S to look at clothes.

More later...............................

I loved the yoga book club.   The next one is in November and I'm going to download the book.  I was a success at Cindi's!!  And I got a manicure!!!

I came home to his usual negative, sad, depressed persona.  I did the mail with him, straightened up and now I'm going to finish the next hour of my walk.

Thank you Almighty for convincing me to take the day off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment