Thursday, October 10, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAY THAT I DIDN'T GO TO WORK

I am grateful to the Almighty for the fact that I took a day off yesterday.  I was so ready to do this.  I know that I can retire and be very happy with myself.  I no longer have to "hide out" at work, but can be very happy doing what I enjoy doing.

Last year, I know that I was thinking about retirement, but didn't do it.  I am no longer afraid.  My life, thanks to the Almighty is a treasure hunt waiting for things for me to find.  I will not be afraid to do this.  I will retire and embark on the hunt.  Life is my treasure.

I walked for 2 hours.  I read my book.  I called Leslie and re-scheduled my private yoga lesson.  I got some silly chores done.

I will go back to work today.  My intention is not to care what anyone says to me.

To make my heart soar, I am getting my hair colored and blown out today by the fabulous Nick and Louie.

Thank you, Almighty for yesterday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment