Thursday, October 24, 2013

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR THE EVOLUTION OF "ME"

I am grateful to the Almighty for the evolution of me and the person that I have become.

Yesterday, after a day of work, I walked.  I really enjoyed my private yoga lesson and I have "homework."  I have to lie down on my bed with my head lower than my body to experience a shoulder opener.   I cam home, made dinner and got a phone call from a retirement consultant that I contacted, to be able to crunch the numbers.  And, what incredible numbers, they are!!!!!  I was very proud of myself for achieving this!!!!

I read most of my book and then started to watch a television show and promptly fell asleep. I will finish the book today.

Today, I hope to walk.  I asked him to see the film, GRAVITY and then we will go out to dinner.
I have no great expectation of dinner, but I really wanted to see the film.

OMG!!!  I can definitely pull off a phony act!!!!!

Driving to work, I was filled with pride for the person that I have become, thanks to the Almighty!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment