Sunday, October 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has led me to yoga.

Yesterday, as long as was alone or with friends, was a perfect day.  I went to services and to kiddush.  There was a great deal of laughing and joy.  I walked on a beautiful day.  I read my book.  I gave the doggie a bath.  I did lots of enjoyable things.

I let my guard down when I went out to dinner with him.  NOTHING HAS CHANGED.  The older one still comes first, no matter who or what I am or do and say.

However, instead of being upset and ruining my life, I remembered the yoga mantra......LET GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE YOU SO YOU CAN HEAL.

I am doing just that.

Thank you, Almighty for sending me yoga.

Today looks like a dreary day.  I will walk, perhaps in Home Depot and go to yoga.  The day will be a careful one as I go back to quiet and stillness which are relaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment