Wednesday, October 2, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL LIFE!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful life that I have.

That may seem strange, but I have decided to experiment and just look at MY LIFE. When I do that, I realize how wonderful it is.

I have my health.  I have had and still do, a wonderful career.  My new office looks great. I like the people that I work with.  I like learning new things.  Yesterday, I ran a computer training program on mapping as well as did many other things.

I enjoy exercising.  Yesterday, I went to Restorative Yoga and then to a Sisterhood meeting that had, as its activity, an exercise class.   I was able to walk outside and it was beautiful!!  Today, before dinner and my book discussion, I will walk and then have a private yoga lesson.

I love to read.  Last night, my book club finalized plans to go out for dinner, BEFORE the book club discussion.   I read the books and sometimes attend the yoga book club. They are happy to see me and enjoy my ideas.   I read on my own. Reading is one of my passions.

There is religion and a deep belief in the Almighty in my life.  I attend services weekly sitting with, "my group."

I have friends.  People are happy to see me when I come and worry when I don't arrive.

I have learned how to appreciate all of this and I am so grateful to the Almighty.  With all the adversity in my life, I could have been destroyed.  

I have learned to bury old dreams and create new ones.

 My life is rich and sweet.  I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me the personality to be able to be strong and successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment