Sunday, October 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A REVELATION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He revealed a wonderful idea to me.

I walked this morning, on a beautiful Fall day.  This time, I was prepared and I wore my thermals and a hat.  Usually, I get stuck on negative thoughts and have to remember my mantras.   BUT THIS TIME, it was different.   I started to think about Jeanine, the OT gal that I worked with when I broke my knee.  She always told me not to be so hard on myself and to lighten up.  TODAY, I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!

I decided to celebrate my successes.  This is what I have been doing and I have have a wonderful day.  Some of the things that I tried were total failures,  (husband,  children) BUT, at least I had the experience of trying them.

Other things, I really did well in like my career, my friends and my activities.   Those are the things that I am going to dwell on.

Once, I decided that, everything fell in to place.  Yoga was wonderful and I'm really enjoying my chores.  I got the truck washed, went to the bank, to B. Well Naturally, and to DD for coffee.  I read both newspapers and now will work on my retirement materials.  I even cleaned a closet and will continue to do so as some memories should be gotten rid of.   I will even be able toread my book for the yoga book club.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this revelation because just maybe, I can move forward to the next phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment