Friday, October 18, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A RELAXED FEELING

I am grateful to the Almighty for the relaxed way that I feel today.

I really enjoyed taking the day off yesterday.  I had a blast.

Being around him can be a downer, but I try to keep it in check.

Today, is another beautiful day and I will walk after work.  It's the Sabbath, so I will look forward to services with my friends.

The older one is coming tomorrow.  She is going to a party around the block and will then come to us.  I admire her nerve because after all the things that she does, I am amazed that she would dare to face me again. But, that is the arrogance that I don't have.

My plan is to speak globally about nothing and not to make her a part of my life.  I believe fully in letting go of people that don't serve you so you can heal and she is definitely one of those.

Meanwhile, I live in the moment,  a moment that is wonderfully relaxed.

Thank you, Almighty for this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment