Thursday, October 31, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE WAY MY LIFE WORKED OUT

I am grateful to the Almighty for the way in which my life has worked out.

I could only see pieces of the puzzle as they arrived, but now I have a complete picture and it makes so much sense.

I look back on July 31, 2012 as a day that changed my life.  I no longer had to "explain" things to him.  I needed to get up and leave the area.  Life got quieter and safer for me.

I needed to find a life.  I found synagogue activities.   I found yoga.  I found found workshops. I found walking. I found races.  I found book clubs.

Now, I need to move forward and retire.  I would never leave if work was pleasant.  However, it has become horrible and this has given me the desire to set up an appointment with a retirement counselor.

I need to take some days off without guilt.  Based on the things said to me, these will be no guilt days.

I'm moving on to the next stage of life!!!!

Today, I have my private yoga lesson and he and I are going out to eat!!!! His skin cancer is healing and now we await a day for the biopsy.

I am happy with the way that my life worked out.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment