Sunday, October 13, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR REVELATIONS

Thank you Almighty, for the wonderful day that I had yesterday.

The evening too was excellent.  I almost finished my book and didn't say a word, but at bedtime, I was able to watch FRIENDLY PERSUASION with Gary Cooper.

I learned something amazing.  One would have to call it a revelation.  At dinner, again discussing "the make believe condo that we will buy," he told me how wonderful they had been to him when he was taken ill.  I asked him about how horrible and disrespectful that had been before that.  He did not see it.  

Suddenly, I had a revelation.  HE WAS THE SAME WAY!!!! THEY LEARNED IT FROM HIM!!

I am so grateful to the Almighty that I am moving on with my own life.  I am content and satisfied with what I have and am not going to change it at all.  Imagine moving somewhere and watching him work the new crowd???

Today, I will make my heart soar by going to yoga!!!!  I have all sorts of chores today.  Then we have to go out to the condo to winterize it.  I'm going as late as possible to spend less time with him.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me this revelation!!!!

Later............I am doing so well with these revelations.  I have said absolutely nothing of consequence and it's 3:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment