Friday, November 15, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR FEELING HAPPINESS IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am finally feeling happiness in myself.

I feel joy.  I breathe.   I appreciate the world around me.  I have friends.  I have many activities to do by myself or with others.

I wake every morning and appreciate being alive.

Yesterday,  I got a wonderful color and cut with Louie.  I finished all the chicken stew that I made.  I read my book for the Afternoon Book Club.      And.........I got to watch PARENTHOOD.  I did not say a word about watching it!!!!

I invited Izzy's parents to celebrate Thanksgiving with us, knowing that they won't come.  It was just being political.  I knew that she won't want them, thinking that we might be friends.  He would be upset if they came.  It's a WIN-WIN situation for me!!!!!

Today is Shabbos.  I love Shabbos so much.  I love lighting candles and the little service that goes with it.   I get a kick out of the fact that the doggie loves it too.

My DD re-opened after major construction.  No more will getting DD be an adventure.

My intention this weekend is an interesting one.  It is to relax, enjoy and be.  I now know that he likes to do THE TONY and since I'm aware of that,  that too shall fail.   The "be" in my intention has many meanings.  There is the obvious one and then there is to be aware of what he is capable of and not to give him pleasure.

Good Shabbos!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for this new feeling, feeling happiness in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment