Saturday, November 30, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE SHABBOS OF CHANUKAH

I am grateful to the Almighty for this Sabbath of Chanukah.

Services were very spiritual.  I enjoy them so much.  I also enjoy being with my synagogue friends.  

Surprise upon surprise!!!!!  

My younger daughter paid us a surprise visit on the way to a friend.

I have made my peace with them.  They are in my life, but I'm not getting emotionally involved.

I was able to take a beautiful walk on a crisp, cold day.

I came home to light the Chanukah candles.

I'm drinking wine and I'm on the computer.

I made a turkey breast for me.

Later we will go to see a film at Cinema Arts.

I am quiet when I need to be and that has given me so much more free time.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the peace and tranquility of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment