Wednesday, November 13, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE THINGS THAT MAKE MY HEART SOAR

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me the ability to find things to do that make my heart soar.

Last night, I went to a library book discussion of a book that I so enjoyed called ME BEFORE YOU.  We had a wonderful discussion and even went over the allotted time for the activity.  I sit in a circle with the same people every month and we are really getting to know each other.

Today, I have my private yoga lesson with Leslie that I so love.  I'm also experimenting. I'm reading a book for an afternoon book club.  I really would like to take the day off to see what that is like.

This morning, I read an article in the  Huffington Post  that talked about the value of keeping a Gratitude Journal and its health benefits.  Wow!!!!  And it's true.  When I read these entries back, I am proud of me.

Thank you Almighty for helping to make my heart soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment