Saturday, November 30, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE TREASURES OF MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the treasures of my life.

I went to services this morning.  I read many of the prayers in English and today happened to read one where the words really hit my heart.  It was a prayer thanking the Almighty for the treasures of my life.

I realized that thanks to the Almighty, my life has many treasures that were all created after that ever important date in July.  I really treasure going to services.   I enjoy the Sisterhood activities.   I enjoy the morning prayer service.  I love going to yoga classes and workshops.  I enjoy reading and especially enjoy all of my book clubs.  I like the races that I walk.  Much of the time, I enjoy working.  I enjoy my friends.

Since that fateful day in July, when I eliminated or placed in perspective that which doesn't serve me, I have not cried or been depressed.  Life has gotten much better.

When I retire there will be many more adventures ahead for me.  As long as I erase my history, I can look forward to my destiny.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the treasures in my life and for all the adventures still ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment