Friday, November 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE SABBATH

I am grateful to the Almighty for the Sabbath.

I got up early this morning to purchase my challah and a small turkey breast.

I went to a wonderful Restorative Yoga class complete with twists which are so good for digestion.  Dawn spoke of a Chinese bracelet that if you put on and then try to pull your finger out of......you can't.  But, if you let go, you are able to pull your finger.  She said that this is how one should pull themselves out of situations you don't want to be in.

It was a miracle because the wind died down and I was able to walk for 2 hours on a glorious day. I had purchased all these thermals from LL Bean and I got to wear them.  I did not go shopping because I had purchased enough and there were clothes that I had not worn yet.

I'm going to read my book now and then have a delicious dinner.  Maybe we will even get to watch that film.

Thank you, Almighty for a wonderful Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment