Monday, November 11, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR STRENGTH AND FORTITUDE

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me the strength and fortitude to build a wonderful life for myself.    Today was an example of that.

I arose early this morning to make a chicken stew for myself.   My goodness, the house smells so yummy!!!!!

Then I walked for 2 hours.   It was a cold Fall day, but it was beautiful and I appreciated the different colors of the leaves.

It was a treat to take Leslie's LEVEL 1 class.  I really enjoyed it.

Then it was off to DD for coffee and the reading of the newspapers.

I'm heading to Cindi's to look at sweaters shortly.

My plan is also to continue to read my book.

I have to be careful of his  DOING THE TONY.  Both yesterday and today, he made comments and I actually answered him and it upset me. He is careful to use topics that he knows are upsetting to me.  Yesterday, he made a sarcastic comment about Izzy inheriting my money because I bought things on sale at LL BEAN.  Today, he chose to print out an article that Izzy wrote to push it down my face.  She never calls me.  Lately, texts are few and far between.  I realized that this was his plan so that he could enjoy how upset I was.  I have to be more careful.

With strength and fortitude and faith in the Almighty, I will succeed.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment