Wednesday, November 20, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR STUDYING PEOPLE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned how to study people and know how to relate to them.

This is a wonderful thing because it keeps my life calm and quiet.  For example,  I have learned that our Principal needs you to agree with him at all costs and to use a quiet voice.   I have learned NOT to bring home any stories because those could become issues with an angry man.

I have learned to use the principles of yoga in my daily life and that is a beautiful thing.


Last night, I went to my RESTORATIVE YOGA class which I truly enjoyed.  This afternoon, I have my private lesson with Leslie which I am looking forward to.

I am grateful to the Almighty for beginning to study people.  It has made my life a lot quieter.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment