Sunday, November 24, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT THE ALMIGHTY WATCHES OVER ME

I am grateful because the Almighty watches over me.

He has given me strength, fortitude and intelligence so that I really know what to do in situations.

This weekend he decided to give me the silent treatment.  That is the way that he evidences passive aggressive behavior.  I'm supposed to ask what's wrong so that he can blame me for whatever and the tirade can begin.

There is one thing wrong with this picture.

I'm not playing anymore.

This morning it was freezing and the wind was howling.  It was time to go back to walking HOME DEPOT.  I told him that I was doing that and then said that I would go to yoga.  I told him that I had errands.  He asked if I was doing this to avoid him.

Right there a tirade could have started.  Except, I never responded.  I just say, "BYE."

I had a lot of fun.  I walked Home Depot for 2 hours.  I called my girlfriend and also my younger daughter to discuss what's new.  I really shared a lot with her. I've been texting my older one nonsense.  That's best with her.  Then I attended a rigorous yoga class.  I went to the bank,  gassed up the truck, I weighted myself at Weight Watchers where I lost weight.  I went to the butcher for me and then to DD.

I came home to read two newspapers.
He is talking again.  I guess his plan was foiled but he is too dense to know how that happened.

Now, I'm packing up the truck and I will continue to read my wonderful book.

I'm definitely not the same as I was.

I really believe that you have to let go of your history to find your destiny.

Not everyone can be like me.  I am grateful that the Almighty watches over me and has given me strength, fortitude and intelligence to make my life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment